Notifications are timely alerts including updates to your order status and price drops on products you are interested in.
Sign in now to start receiving notifications.
1. As part of your registration on the Site, you will be asked to provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, shipping address, email address and/or telephone number and other similar information as well as some additional information about you such as your date of birth or other identifying information.
2. We will also need to collect selected financial information from you, such as your credit card and/or bank account details.
3. If you are a vendor, you will need to input this financial information when subscribing to any of the package (Basic, Silver and Gold). Whereas both the Vendor and Buyer will need to input this financial information in order to complete the online transaction against purchased item.
4. We will collect transactional information based on your activities using the Site (such as buying and selling items), This transactional information is used solely in relation to the transactions you undertake on the Site and for no other reasons.
5. Please note that we may use your Internet protocol (or IP) address (which is a unique number assigned to your computer server or your Internet service provider (or ISP)) to analyze user trends and improve the administration of the Site.
6. We may also collect information about your computer (for example, browser type) and navigation information (for example, the pages you visit on the Site) along with the times that you access the Site.
1. We only use your personal information to provide services and customer support to you; to measure and improve our services to you; to prevent illegal activities and implement our user agreement with you ("User Agreement"); troubleshoot problems; collect vendor subscription fees; provide you with promotional emails and verify information you give us with third parties. For example, we may share some of the personal information you give us with banks or credit card authorization, processing and verification services or with third parties for fraud screening purposes.
2. Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or other third parties where we are compelled so to do by court order or similar legal procedure; where we are required to disclose your personal information to comply with law; where we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation or where we have a good faith belief that our disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate a possible violation of our User Agreement.
3. In the event of a sale of Vendorscorner.com FZE, any of its affiliates and subsidiaries or any related business assets, your personal information may be disclosed to any potential purchaser for the purposes of the continued provision of the Site or otherwise in relation to any such sale.
4. We may share your personal information with our other group companies so as to provide joint content and services to you, to help detect illegal acts and/or the violations of our policies.
5. This contact information will be the personal information provided by you to us on registration and, as a result, should always be kept up-to-date.
6. Additionally, information relating to items you are buying or selling is display on the Site. This information can include details of your user ID, feedback ratings and associated comments relating to your use of the Site. Otherwise, we will only disclose your personal information to a third party with your express permission.
8. By registering on the Site, you give us your express consent to receive promotional emails about our services and emails announcing changes to, and new features on, the Site.
9. If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive any such emails, you can opt out of receiving such emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any of the emails or by going to the My Account section of the Site.
10. Additionally, we do use comments made by you about the Site for marketing purposes and by making such comments you expressly consent to our using such comments for marketing purposes.
11. All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
1. Site members may need to share personal information (including financial information) with each other to complete transactions on the Site. You should respect, at all times, the privacy of other Site members.
2. We cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information when you share personal information with other Site members so you should always seek information on the privacy and security policies of any other Site members with whom you are transacting prior to sharing any of your personal information with another Site member.
4. You agree to use any personal information received from another Site member in relation to a transaction on the Site solely in relation to such transaction and shall not use the information received from another Site member for any other purposes (except with the express consent of the other Site member).
5. You acknowledge and agree and you shall use personal information received from another Site member in accordance with all applicable laws.
1. You can access and review your personal information in the My Account section of the Site. If your personal information changes in any way or is incorrectly presented on the Site you should immediately update or correct your personal information (as applicable) by accessing the My Account section on the Site.
2. Please note that we shall retain your personal information during and following the end of your use of the Site as required complying with law, for technical troubleshooting requirements, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigations and to take any other actions otherwise permitted by law.
1. Like many websites, the Site uses 'cookie' technology (small computer files placed on your computer’s hard drive). When you go to particular website pages on the Site, the cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number.
2. The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you. Cookies help us improve your experience of the Site and also help us understand which parts of the Site are the most popular. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site.
1. We hold your personal information on cloud servers provided by third party “Rackspace Inc.” located in Texas, USA.
2. By providing us with personal information, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to, and its storage on, our cloud server located in the USA. We take every precaution to safeguard all your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
3. All personal information is encrypted. However, the Internet is not a secure medium and we cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information.
4. You must enter your username and password each time you want to access your account or make transactions on the Site.
5. Choose your password carefully using unique numbers, letters and special characters.
6. Never share your username and password with anyone.
7. If you are concerned that your username or password has been compromised, please contact our customer support team immediately and ensure you change your password by logging onto the My Account section of the Site.
If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact our customer support team at the "Customer Support" link.
Vendorscorner.com FZE, Dubai Media City, Concord Tower, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.